COACH from Perth to Exmouth and visit the ningaloo coast
With our Perth to Exmouth coach trips, you’ll arrive at this spectacular destination in style and comfort
Exmouth – a nature lover’s delight
Step off your Perth to Exmouth bus trip and onto the sunny shores of extraordinary Exmouth - at the doorstep of the Ningaloo Coast World Heritage area , where the reef meets the range.
What to do in Exmouth
With superb year-round weather and blessed with a location on the shores of the Ningaloo Reef, there’s so much to see and do in this extraordinary corner of the world.
- Catch a wave at Surfers Beach
Grab your board - this awesome reef break is an extremely popular surfing beach in Exmouth, particularly during July-October!
- Visit the Jurabi Turtle Centre
Learn all about these fragile creatures that nest on Exmouth’s local beaches, and how you can help them survive.
- Snorkel at Turquoise Bay
Voted 20th best beach in the world, the underwater marine life living amidst this beautiful coral system will astound you. The TBBS (Turquoise Beach Bus Service) offers a pick up and drop off service from Exmouth to Turquoise Beach.
- Take a walk through the Mandu Mandu Gorge
Marvel at the sheer walls of an ancient gorge carved by a river over millions of years.
Staying at Exmouth
We recommend you stay with our friends at:
Your Perth to Exmouth bus trip wouldn’t be complete without the Exmouth tours that make the region famous.
- Whale shark dive with Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours
A true bucket list tour – the memories of these gentle giants will never leave you. One of the must-do Exmouth tours.
Integrity Coach Lines passengers receive a 10% discount on all tours (T&C's: Discount is available for direct bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please present valid Integrity ticket when booking)
- Ningaloo Ecology Cruises - Exmouth glass bottom boat
Watch as Exmouth’s marine fish, turtles, stingrays and corals come to life before your eyes!
- Ocean Eco Adventures – sunset whale watching tour
Experience seeing one of the most ancient animals to ever inhabit the earth.
- Exmouth Adventure Co - Sea Kayak, Snorkel and SUP Tours
Choose from mulitple tours and even learn to surf
- Yardie Creek Boat Tours - Boat Tour Yardie Creek Gorge
Enjoy the stunning gorges, unique flora and forna, including the rare flat footed wallaby, aboriginal history and beautiful matural environment.
- Ningaloo Discovery Whale Shark Tours - Swimming with a whale shark is an unforgettable experience – Ningaloo Discovery Whale Shark Swim Tours take you there! Everything you need to swim with whale sharks is provided. Integrity Coach Lines passengers receive a 10% off full adult fares. *conditions apply
For more information on Exmouth, you may like to check out our blog, which explains thing syou can do if you like to get wet and things you can do if you like to keep dry.
Pick-up and drop off
When you bus Perth to Exmouth, we’ll drop you off at:
Meet back here for a comfortable ride to your next destination.
See what others say about Integrity’s Perth to Exmouth tours. Alternatively, contact us to learn more about us or to make a booking. You can also keep up to date with our latest news.