Integrity Coach Lines is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Integrity Coach Lines may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14 April 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- personal information provided when making contact with us or when making a booking, whether it be through our call centre, by email or social media or with an agent. This may include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card details;
your intended travel dates, place of departure and intended destination;
other information relevant to customer feedback, surveys and/or offers.
any content or contributions you post in a public space on sites. This includes comments, video’s and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site we may collect your social media identifier.
passively collected info when you use the sites or send emails, such as by our web servers and third party analytics tools, this may include system logs that records information such mobile ad identifiers, browser information,, interaction with sites, pages viewed, location, whether emails are opened or links are clicked.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided;
- To respond to your enquiries and fulfil your requests
- To improve your experience with our products and services
- To deliver gift vouchers in accordance with your instructions.
- To permit you to participate in social sharing, including social media posts and feeds.
- To perform analytics, quality control, market research and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications and promotional campaigns. To comply with applicable law and legal process.
- To detect, prevent and investigate potential incidents of fraud
- To enforce our terms and conditions
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Integrity Coach Lines (Aust) Pty Ltd, PO Box 1131, Midland, 6936.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.