The Best way to travel from Perth to Karratha is by Coach
Take a trip to the Pilbara with Integrity’s Perth to Karratha coach trip
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride on Integrity’s Perth to Karratha bus trip
Next stop, Karratha – home to interesting activities and attractions. Integrity’s Perth to Karratha bus service will make this a trip to remember
What to do in Karratha:
- Walks & Look Outs - Karratha has a cultural walk that starts directly behind the visitor centre. There are also a couple of look outs along Nichol Bay to view the mudflats or do some beachcombing.
- Dampier In nearby Dampier, visit the Red Dog Statue at the entrance to the town, the kelpie was wildly known by locals as a wanderer and made famous in the Red Dog movie. Follow the 10km Roaming with Red Dog Trail around Dampier to all of Red Dog's favourite locations. Take a look at Sam's Castle on Tidepole Island, more affectionately known to the locals as Sam's Island.
- Cossack A visit to the town gives an insight into it's rich history ranging from being a port to a pearling location to a gold rush town before numbers declined. Cossacks was declared a historical town in 1979 and since then many of the buildings have been restored and includes backpacker accommodation in the old police barracks.
- Discovery Cruising Experience the Dampier Archipelago aboard the ‘Blue Marlin’, a 12 metre dive, cruise and fishing vessel. Day Cruises, Resources Cruises, Fishing Charters, Dive Charters, Whale Watching Tours and more available.
- Ngurrangga Tours This tour provides guests with the opportunity to earn about bush foods and medicines, explore stunning aboriginal locations, view and understand ancient rock art and hear traditional stories and songs. They also have tours to see the Staircase to the Moon at Hearson Cove at the right time of the year.
Staying at Karratha and Roebourne:
Need accommodation while in Karratha or Roebourne? Integrity recommends you stay with our friends at:
Pick-up and drop off:
When in Karratha or Roebourne we pick up and drop off at:
- Karratha, Welcome Road (beside McDonalds)
- Roebourne, Old Vic Hotel
Meet back here to continue your comfortable journey.
Want to find out more about your Perth to Karratha coach trip? You can learn about our coaches and the booking agents we use. Alternatively, contact us to learn more about us and make a booking . You can also keep up to date by singing up for our newsletter .