With the Indian Ocean fringing its shores, Western Australia boasts one of the longest and most beautiful coastlines Australia has to offer.
- Lancelin - Sandboard down the epic dunes… sure to get your adrenaline pumping
- Jurien Bay - Swim with sealions off the coast of the Bay
- Monkey Mia - See dolphins closer than ever before as they swim right into the shallows
- Exmouth - The gateway to the Ningaloo Reef, snorkel, swim, scuba and more!
- Broome - Finish your Perth to Broome trip with a camel ride across Cable Beach at sunset
Western Australia has a total of 20,781 km - including islands - of stunning coastline to explore. But with WA being such a vast and stretching state, you’ll want to make sure you see as much as possible of it during your visit to the West Coast.
With many travellers starting their journey off in WA’s capital, Perth, heading north there are lots of coastal towns you can explore on a Perth to Broome coach trip. The beauty of travelling WA via coach is that you can sit back and relax whilst someone else does the driving (and navigating) whilst you take in the sights and plan your activities for when you reach your chosen destinations.
With Integrity Coachlines you can stop off at coastal towns such as Lancelin, Jurien Bay, Monkey Mia, Shark Bay, Exmouth, Carnarvon, Broome and a few more coastal towns in between. With Integrity you can travel at your own pace, spending as little or as much time as you like in any of the towns the coach drops off and picks up in. The Integrity Hop on Hop off Pass is valid for 12 months, so you really can take your time exploring this vast and beautiful State.
Article Courtesy of what-media