If you want to get out there and experience all of the fantastic sights, sounds and flavours that Western Australia has to offer, we’re the people to turn to.
We have more than 20 years of experience under our belt and know the entire state like the back of your hand, so there's no better way to see WA than from one of our comfortable and well-equipped coaches.
- Express Service: Want to travel WA's vast distances in a comfy and cost-effective manner? Our Express service provides point to point transport to and from any of our destinations. Click here to find out more.
- Hop On Hop Off Pass: Looking for a fantastic, cost-effective and flexible way to see WA? Our Hop On Hop Off Pass provides unlimited travel stops to any of our destinations (up to the km limit) within a 12 month period. This means that you're free to travel at your own pace and really immerse yourself in everything our great state has to offer. Click here to learn more and book your Hop On Hop Off bus tour of WA today!
- Charter Services: Need to move a large number of people? Integrity Coach Lines provide charter and group travel throughout WA (and to any interstate location). Our Coach Charter service is ideal for sporting events, group bookings, field days, concerts, clubs, education and community groups. You can rely on us to get you where you need to be. Click here to find out more and enquire about a booking today.
You might think that we're in the transport business, but at Integrity Coach Lines, we like to think that we're in the business of making our travellers happy.
- Our customer service team is friendly, flexible and focused on delivering the best customer experience possible. They're always there to help you with anything that you need assistance with and will go out of their way to ensure you have a great time exploring Western Australia with us.
- We care about our passengers. That’s why we always listen to your requests and tailor our recommendations to suit your needs. Our coach drivers are knowledgeable on all locations we visit, providing fantastic advice, suggestions and travel tips. Please feel free to have a chat and get to know them on your trip - you might be surprised at what you learn from them!
In order to deliver the best possible levels of reliability, comfort and enjoyment, we put a lot of effort into maintaining our fleet of vehicles. We have high quality, reliable coaches that have all the creature comforts that you need to travel in true style:
- Effective air conditioning
- Reclining seats
- Clean toilets
- Water fountains
- USB charging ports
Integrity frequently services all our coaches, which are also audited by the Public Transport Authority, to ensure an approved maintenance standard. Each coach is personally inspected before and after every trip, and must meet a stringent “Integrity Coach Maintenance Checklist” each time. We also have one of the lowest “running late/breakdown” percentage rates in the industry - so you can rely on us to get you to your destination as planned.
We take great pride in offering an outstanding service at a very reasonable rate.
Our prices are competitive with all other road transport options and we provide fixed pricing all year round, with no fluctuations due to season or capacity.
Our Hop on Hop Off Pass is incredible value and absolutely loved by backpackers, leisure tourists and frequent travellers.
We also provide concessions and discounts for seniors, pensioners, students, health care holders, backpacker/YHA cards and NOMADS. Click here to view our prices now.
For more than 20 years that we've been in business, Integrity Coach Lines has established a stellar reputation for providing safe, high-quality, enjoyable and comfortable bus transport for those looking to travel throughout Western Australia.
This is why we're often recommended throughout WA by tourists, visitor centres and travel agents.
We're 100% committed to offering our passengers a safe, secure and hygienic environment while they travel with us.
All of our drivers receive continuous training to ensure excellent driving and safety standards are maintained. Our drivers are also required to sit and pass the government fatigue management program.
Integrity Coaches must all pass a yearly inspection by the Department of Transport to demonstrate our full safety compliance. Our drivers also provide vital safety tips for each town we stop at, maximizing the safety of our passengers when not on the coach.
We also ensure that all of our vehicles are regularly inspected, cleaned and disinfected to ensure the highest possible levels of safety and hygiene.